CEO Wheelie Challenge
July 29th 2022
Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association's CEO Wheelie Challenge is your chance to help improve the lives of people with a disability.
Countdown to the CEO Wheelie Challenge
- Sarah Bryden just donated $156.60
- Michael Swann just donated $40.00
- Jocelyn Mackenzie-Ross just donated $20.88
- Bartons just donated $250.00
- Kirsty Parker just donated $52.20
- Craig Manson just donated $100.00
- Brigitte Green just donated $52.20
- Alexandra Meadth just donated $515.00
- In memory of Ironman. just donated $200.00
- Sam Ford just donated $104.40
- Mick de Brenni just donated $52.20
- Chloe Pillar just donated $52.20
- Jayne Williams just donated $20.88
- Sampathi Rao Raghavendra just donated $52.20
- Sumanth Prakash just donated $300.00
- Liz O'Brien just donated $261.00
- Sharlene Tan just donated $52.20
- Liza just donated $365.00
- Paul Abbey just donated $313.20
- Janelle Baker just donated $5.22
Make an impact. Register your interest for 2022 today!
CEO Wheelie Challenge brings together leading CEOs, Executives and Business and Community Leaders to spend the day understanding the day-to-day challenges of people with a disability in a wheelchair. You will discover how accessible and inclusive your workplace really is!
Join other leaders on 29th July 2022
Raised so far
We Challenge YOU to spend one day at the office from a wheelchair.
Is your desk set up accessible? Can you even get into the office? Are the doors easy to open? How many PWD (person with a disability) toilets does your floor have? Can you even get up to your floor? Are there lifts or ramps?
We hope you will be able to answer all these questions and more after participating in the CEO Wheelie Challenge!
How it works
Check Your Eligibility
You can click here to confirm your eligibility to participate.
Once registered, set your fundraising goal and set up your doner page.
Find supporters and reach the minimum fundraising amount.
Experience the event and grow your understanding of the challenges people with a disability have in the workplace.
Not a CEO?
Your important donation helps Sporting Wheelies make active goals of all levels accessible for people with a disability. Support a CEO with their fundraising journey,
Your support helps us to create active pathways for people with a disability
According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, nearly 1 in 3 people with a disability have a severe or profound disability. This can range from sometimes to always needing help with daily self-care, mobility or communication activities. That’s about 1.4 million people!
Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association are committed to engaging, empowering and developing people with a disability to live a more healthy, active and fulfilled life of their choosing. Whether it’s through our range of state-wide health and fitness programs, industry-leading rehabilitation, or science-based therapies, Sporting Wheelies is there supporting people with a disability every inch of the way. As the state’s peak body for Paralympic sports, our eyes are firmly locked on to the Brisbane 2032 Paralympic games. With your support, we hope to send as many para-athletes as we can. Will you be following along?
Rachel Condos-Fields (Executive General Manager - Commercial)Brisbane Lions Australian Football Club